I'm Still Beginner

In matter of fact, I still consider myself as beginner onto this photograph activity. All this long I've been using handphone camera, digital camera and instanx for my photography session. In matter of time I tend to step up ahead and creating it become more and more advance other than seeing the other people taking a greater shot on their model or scenery wherever they went to make me feels envy over them haha. Here's some of my works but still there is a lot of room for improvement. Can't say it is a perfect photo so far, it was okay, rather than nothing haha!!..

Dragon Fly ....

Two cute pineapple from Bario, Sarawak. 


ORchid lah ...


Last but not least my brother ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter