Waiting For Miracle to Happen

This is story about my life, a life with full of surprise beyond expectation. Every single things that I worked on sometimes I feel like it more likely neglected onto what I've expected on. I tend to expect something high that is beyond possibility to reach it. Sometimes, I'm not good at taking a good chances onto it especially when I recalled back my past audition MasterChef Season 1 held on at JB past few years ago. Food Testing test I manage to pass those 3 judges, but it comes into interview test whereby camera entire places I tend easily to get whine out. Blank totally blank I even can't even figure what to talk, what to brief about myself and very simple mistake I did that I mention to the judges I were on my vacation at JB damn I should said that my intention fly along the way from Miri to JB just to audition for MasterChef. Okay let it be cause it already over nothing to regret much.

Talking about love life, yeah I do totally open my heart for it after past major break up on which I even do not want to talk about it such a horrible experience ever. Oh, most of my friends used to mention that I'm to choosy and "jual mahal" on most of the girls. Come on it is all about heart, feeling, and emotions. How do am I going to accept any random girl to be my girlfriend if my heart say NO and NOT EVEN SUITs for me. Love can be force, LOVE can't be plan, cause let it comes by itself and miracle always be there when we're not rush on it. The more we rush onto it the more feeling of regret gonna flew along the way. Real life and movie aren't the same, love story on movie it was directed and plot by a writer and director. Every single scene has been written and the ending also destiny by a writer. Our life, is up to us to decide how to end the chapter and entire of it all up to God.

When it comes to dream, I always wanted to be a CHEF and BAKER. Open up my very own bakery on the street where people get to know and talk about my works where am I looking into it. Oh well coarse I can't just sit there and dreaming about it awaiting for miracle to happen way impossible. Without by putting on an effort and work harder onto it, it won't be happening in no matter how do I rumbling about it every day. Yeah I do have problem into managing my financial issue on business on which I still need to work on it. It isn't that easy to handle a business own by your own because for quite sometimes I do need someone to take care of my business. Where I need to put a trust worthy over someone capable of handling it. TRUST is not an easy task to take someone randomly to run your business. Reputation and food quality need to be aware on, without it. Everything gonna be like a piece of paper flow on the river until you even do have any idea where does it lead on.

Success wont' comes that so easy like it sounds like. Success is similar to climb a Everest Mountain, where you'll be facing a lot and a lot of obstacles along the way. Nothing is easy in this world. And of coarse in the real world, plenty of people might be envy over your success and surely they'll trying harder to bring you down. When you fall they'll get satisfied, if you get devastated on your failure more laughter from the haters. No one starts their successful life from the top. If do so, if something trouble happening onto yourself and from the top of piramid rapid fell down onto the bottom. One word STRUGGLE or PANIC. It is important to us, for doing to things from scratch. Bottom and slowly to the top, never ever get to easy with what you have now. Strategy, and a shield or a backup wall to maintain your level that you're having right now. Like climbing a mountain, of coarse there will be wind, rain, snow, storm and etc a long the way. If you're not preparing yourself to fight all of this element you won't reached to the top. That is a key of to be a successful person and just not awaiting for miracles to happen. It will not come without an effort, on which I keep on telling myself the same thing too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter