Day 2 Part 2 in Taiwan ( Taipei Zoo - Maokong )

Alright, here the story continue again. After done circling all around the Taipei Zoo, it is a must go and visit Maokong Mountain where they plant one of tea farm is and a lot of beautiful scenery surround it. In order to get to Maokong Station (Cable Car), I need to hop onto this Zoo Shuttle Train, it was awesome dude, reminds me of my childhood. I miss this ride hehe.



Now, I have arrived at Taipei Zoo South Station on which I have to choose either I want to get into crystal ride or an ordinary ride. Since I am not quite familiar with this I though I'm hopping into a crystal cable car, it isn't. Oh gosh, that's okay at least I can enjoy watching the whole scenery surround the beautiful mountain. Not quite that expensive though, I can't remember how much it cost me cause I'm using EasyCard hassle free to purchase a single journey coin. hehe!!




Now we're waiting in the line, and the workers at this station asked us in Chinese, how many person. Cause they do not want to split the entire group unless you're into a major huge amount of person in one group lol.


Oh I've forgot to mention that, this is Hello Kitty Ride ... Hello Kitty is pretty damn famous in Taiwan.


Here's some part of the view surround the mountain, Sorry about not taking a great picture what to expect since I'm squeezing with strangers inside the cable car hehe. Unless is I'm all alone inside it lol.





Finally I have arrived at Maokong Station .. Don't be so surprise if you're seeing another Hello Kitty's surround here.


Temperature at this Maokong Mountain kinda windy and breezy plus cold though. Since the weather in Taiwan is kinda unpredictable so I won't be bother to bring any sweater. Cause it environment kinda cold and awesomeness ...



Red Line is where you wish go on a long journey on foot. You can choose a ride by bus but I like to go by own foot. I took me for a hour to reach at the end of the checking point. In order to circle the entire Maokong, I recommend you go a rid by bus hehe ... Each and every number that you saw on this pic at bottom, is a place for to stop relax and enjoy the free tea.





Since I'm here, why shouldn't I try a Black Tea and Green Tea Ice-Cream. Delicious and yummylicous. It isn't too sweet and not that tasteless, just enough I really like it though.




Here the journey begun, all along of my journey, few of historical like the old charcoal mine and etc you can find here.





Now I'm at the Tea Farm, this is my first time visit tea farm.







It's about 550pm, it almost getting dark I thought it's going to train but it isn't hehe ... thank goodness, cause I'm not bringing any umbrella along with me .. hehe


On the otherside there's plenty of small restaurant, food stall and drinks to stopby at.



Here's the Maokong Station, almost time get back to the Taipei Zoo's Station. Please take note, cable car service hours is end at 900pm and they closed for maintenance on every Monday. 




If you're seeing this sign, this is not a piece of art hehe.. It's a Male & Female toilet in Hello Kitty male & female version hehe .. creative aye ...




Okay, I guess Hello Kitty is really really really snatch my attention a lot until I want to get a picture with it hehe ... take the cuttest pic as you can hehe ...




Now I'm at Taipei City Mall (Underground Mall), I've never seen this piece of LEGO in Sarawak or anywhere else at shopping mall as it display model except for Toy R Us or Toys World any related into it. I found it interesting.


Picture on below, I forgot to jot down what is thing all about, my bad ..


For your information there's plenty of underground shopping mall that you want to visit at. One of it an exclusive Eslite Underground Mall.


My 2nd day had end and I manage to visit 2 places in a day. Awesome!!! As soon as I reached at my hostel, after I get my shower, make a phone call to my mom in Miri, Sarawak via Whatsapp, do a laundry and I just go to sleep. Because tomorrow I'm moving out to the next hotel at Ximending area. hehe ...






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?