Day 6 in Taiwan - Daan Park, Taipei Grand Mosque, Taipei 101, C.K.S Memorial Hall, Dansui, Bismilla Halal Restaurant, Shilin Nightmarket

30 April 2015 - Day 6

It's coming to 6th day in Taipei, Taiwan. So far during my hospitality in Taiwan I'm enjoying myself a lot and of coarse by this time I started to get homesick and miss my mom so bad. 
Alrite, let get down to story, since the first day I came to Taiwan first thing first my intention is to visit Taipei Grand Mosque where it located right in front of Daan Park. I used MRT RED LINE from Ximen Station to Daan Park. When I get out from the MRT, I wonder am I at MRT Station or somewhere around ecology park or something. Cause it wall fill with a unique piece of art and I can see a lot of greenish thing inside the MRT Station.

As I get out from the station, I'm heading to Daan Park. Consider it more likely Taman Bulatan some sort of like that. Once I was entering the park, I started to question myself. Am I inside a park or what, cause it surround with a beautiful flowers, a wild animal freely spree all around the lake. A group of duck, some other unique animal that I never seen it before. It feels cool and breezy, relaxing plus you'll might wanna spend your quality romantic time underneath the tree or somewhere in the park. Hey, no one even bother and mind your business here. As long you are doing something wrong or vandalism by no doubt you'll ended up in a local police station hehe.





Flowers at Daan Park





A beautiful lake .. residence with variety of animals even a swan too.


I never seen this bird before. And I take a chance to take picture of it.






Alhamdulillah, finally I arrived at Taipei Grand Mosque. Bila dah sampai terus kerjakan solat Zohor.



Seperti biasa, setiap tempat dipergi mesti dapat kenalan baru. Kat Taipei Grand Mosque terjumpa anak-beranak dari Singapore. They've thought I were studying in Taiwan cause they were asking me how do am I been study in Taiwan. I told them, this is my first time in Taiwan, cause I shared a lot of things with them, where to eat, which place to go, how does it cost seemly I've been there for so many times hehe .. Since they kinda new and first time visit in Taiwan, it is best for me to give some information which places that should they visit to.




Inside the Daan Park Station.


Since my schedule kinda free today, so I decided went to Taipei 101 again. From Daan Park MRT Station I travel to Taipei 101 Station.


It 3:00pm the sun so bright, but the wind freezing like a refrigerator doors open widely. lol. As I said before Taiwan's weather on April is pretty unpredictable. I totally getting used to it already so it isn't a big deal for me. Of coarse Taipei 101 one of my favourite spot go to. 




I've met these gorgeous Japanese gal, like I said I've made a lot of friends in Taiwan hehe ... Still kinda windy ...




Enough selfie with the sexiest building alive hehe. I hop onto the MRT went to Chiang Kai-Shek Memorial, based on what my friend told this memorial is a statue of a person that fight for independence from China.












Lavender ... 






C.K.S Memorial



Exchanging guarding ceremony.








Okay, here's the disappointment moment I've had. I thought I can reached at Tamsui before 6pm. I were wrong it took me 30-40minutes to arrived huhu .. as soon as I arrived at Tamsui Station, I searched for a boat to bring around under the Lover Bridge, but failed to find one though. Never mind maybe next time with someone special hehe.. 

Okay since it is my last dinner in Taiwan, I went to Halal Bismilla Restaurant just next to Taipei Arena. Guess what I order kinda a lot though. hehhe..


Hainan Meatball .. it meatball stuffed with tofu and cook with Chinese Soy Sauce yummy...

A fragrance Taiwan's rice

The funniest part is, I though the soup in a small bowl but when it comes wow .. that's huge haha!!

Complimentary in house dessert, a red bean dessert. Yummylicious.

About drinks don't have to worry, you can drink coffee, juice or plain water just for free.

After I finished up my dinner, I went to IKEA not kinda far away from Taipei Arena just across the road. OMG most of the stuff are so cheap haha!! I grab myself a wall clock gave for my mom. hehe.. Since I've forgot to stop by at Jed's market to buy some jed for my mom huhu ...

Finally, I stop by at Shilin Night Market .. where to crazyness shopping begun. Last day yo ... hehe ..



End of Day 6 .. move on to Day 7 a day where the amazing race begun hahaa!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?