Solo Traveler in Taiwan - Chapter 3 - 2nd Day in Taiwan ( Taipei Zoo )

26 April 2015, I'm stil check-in at Main Inn Taipei (Hostel). Early morning I woke up, I'm enjoying myself with a hot porridge and tarmar cocoa for breakfast. I can tell I have plenty of Maggie Mee cup stock inside my closet haha!!! But I ain't eat it all cause I'm not a Maggie Mee fan though. Oh by the way today I plan go to Taipei Zoo and Maokong Mountain. I've heard from my friend that Taipei Zoo is damn huge. Oh okay, I wonder how huge is that, hehe ..

The scenery in morning day in Taipei spectacular, I can see a lot of people are ridding bicycle, some of them strolling their luggage seemly like they're moving from one place to the other. Since Taipei City Mall (Underground Shopping Mall) is the most efficient way for me to reach Taipei Main Station, so I just walk through all the alley full variety of food, clothes and etc. Damn cheap, I can tell you gonna shop like crazy, but my main focus not to shop in day light focus on the places that I wanna go.

But first I need to buy some food, kira untuk bekalan ke Taipei Zoo since I'm not quite familiar when the restaurant at Taipei Zoo. I take MRT from Taipei Main Station to Yuanshan station where the Farm Expo is. I'm so crazy on the Morocco's food, I buy ala cart of that chicken wrap and the owner guide me what train shall I use go to Taipei Zoo, she's really friendly though.

Here's my MRT itinerary goes from Yuanshan to Taipei Zoo Station.

From Line 2 (Red Line) Yuanshan > Minguan W.Rd > Shuanglian > Zhongshan

I'm going out from the MRT at Zhongshan Station go for the other MRT to Nanjing Fuxing.

Line 3 (Green  Line) Zhongshan > Songjiang Nanjing > Nanjing Fuxing.

Get out from MRT at Nanjing Fuxing Station and take the Line 1 (Brown Line) MRT.

Line 1 (Brown Line) Nanjing Fuxing > Zhongxiao Fuxing > Daan > Technology Building > Liuzhangi > Linguang > Xinhai > Wanfang Hospital > Wanfang Community > Muzha > Taipei Zoo

What a long ride right? Hehe ... actually there's optional for you to choose go to Taipei Zoo either by bus, MRT or taxi. Don't forget to get yourself a copy of MRT route map guidelines where you can see which station to use go from one place to other places.

This pamphlet really useful though.  

As soon as I arrived at Taipei Zoo wow, it's looks stunning and the entry ticket is so cheap cost about TWD60

 

Tarmar Cocoa Yummy ....
Down we go to Taipei City Mall (Undeground Shopping Mall)



Eco Park .. full variety type of food to choose on but of coarse I need to look for Halal stall

Casablanca my favourite ..... look at that Chicken ... yummylicious ....

Remember to que ... hehe ... waiting for MRT to arrived a ride to Taipei Zoo Station

Before you reached at the main gate all of the way you can see a beautiful and stunning banners

Since it's Saturday, yeah of coarse a lot of parents are spending quality time with their family at the Zoo ...
tapi kalau bertembung dgn mereka dari Tanah Besar, memang sungguh "best" hari anda hehe ...

Here's at the counter to buy a ticket


This is what I like most ... Public phone .. 

Main Entrance of Taipei Zoo



Before I'm entering the zoo .. but first let take a photo with this monkeys hehehe

Told ya .. NT$60 only . so cheap...



View of surrounding the Zoo ... You can find a restaurant, McDonalds, 7E and a lot more ...



Taipie Zoo Route Map







Feeding hours










Oh Owl.. why are sooo shy .... 


Sunny Bear ....












Bugs ....























It is time to take my lunch ...








Koala House



There it is KOALA!!!!



















Oh ok .. how dare you turn back on us ... hahah


I'm doing my meditation please do not disturb .. lolz





















Souvenir Shop 



Bird Station Entrance






I can't remember what is that bird call .. but I call it as Angry Bird lol








Peacock always be an arrogant peacock hehe







I'm taking picture with one of Angry Bird character it does look like one hahaha!!



Why do you look so serious ....







Penguin.... OMG!!






Red Panda



Lnyx

I hasn't finished the entire zoo yet, cause I'm rushing go to Maokong Station. Taipei Zoo is a must to visit at. A lot of type animals you find there, worth for every single sweat, penny, energy to spend on there. But I can tell Taipei Zoo is damn huge, beyond over of my expectation.

Next topic gonna be Maokong Mountain journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter