Solo Traveler in Taiwan - Chapter 1 in Kota Kinabalu

It has been a while I did wrote any stories or sharing on my blogs. Kinda busy recently. Now I'm back. Hehe. Ok, enough with the crappy intro let's jumping into what am I going to share about.

On the last 25 April 2015, I was traveled to Taiwan all alone. I can tell, at first I feel kinda nervous though cause I never been travel to overseas before except for Singapore and Brunei that consider as the nearest country I've been so far. What do I can say is Taiwan is a lovely country, people are polite and I feel like back home in Sarawak (Borneo Island).

 24 April 2015 - MASWing flight of MH3218 from Miri to Kota Kinabalu. Cause in order get to Taiwan I have to transit at KK, cause KK is the nearest flight and took about 3 hour and 15 minutes to Taoyuan International Airport, Taiwan.









During the flight they serve us a Milo, where I found it really, really, really okay since I've got something to drink or munch on rather than nothing hehe. Our flight stop over at Labuan for about 15 minutes, I even did not have any idea at all that the aircraft gonna stop at Labuan (transit). I've never been to Labuan before, so it's kinda my first eventhough I just stare it out from a window inside the aircraft. hehe.











Remember to fasten your seat belt ... heheh






Flip flop .. hehe .. as soon as I arrived in KK I bought some shoes for me to travel in Taiwan ever since KK is so damn cheap though, clothes, shoes just name it ... This is not my first time went to Kota Kinabalu, I can say you will love it there.






Yeay ... welcome to Kota Kinabalu International Airport Terminal 1 ...

Looks like I become a backpackers aye heheh

There's a taxi .. what I can say about Kota Kinabalu International Airport Terminal 1, the architecture of it building I really love it, cause it's kinda unique and hardly to describe it.


As soon as I arrived, I'm crazy into donut ... hahaha!!!


The hotel that I stay just opposite of Centre Point easy for me go for shopping ...


Yea I bought new pair of shoes .... 

This is my late dinner at 7E in KK cause I do not know what to eat, cause this is my first time travel all alone and kinda homesick hehheheeh!!!!


Alright let's move on the next day, is a day I'm going to TAIWAN for the FIRST TIME!!!! #fireworks yeah right. Chapter 1 ends here. Chapter 2 begun .... I shall continue on writing tomorrow on Chapter 2 my first day in Taiwan though hehe ....





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

Moving On To The Next Chapter