Chapter 1 (March)

This is what I like .. 

It's been a while I did not update my blogs, cause too much focus on my busy life until no time to scrap over the blogs. Nothing really much interesting way happen lately. I'm happy with my new car KIA RIO, but hence I found out one or two person has a envylious paranormal that s annoy me much. But I just get rid and ignore them though, cause the more I take every single word they've said the more I feel devastated and eager to "KILL" them.

Creating the empire by my own kinda hard and slow a lil bit but I'll take it as a challenge because in fact to be a successful businessman all you need is step out on your ground and try harder. My business goes so well nowadays and I'm enjoying it creating a new stuff in my bakery.

This Is Not My Actual Bun .. Just Take It From Google Image

But hey without a critic you will not meet a success. Remember a failure is a step for you to reach the success. Never ever giving up on whatever you do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE