Chapter 21 - Wedding Daze

Well it wasn't easy to create a chapter by chapter. Cause I tend to make March post more likely a story book of life. Which beginning on April there will be no more chapter, and I just back to the normal post. Oh by the way today is such a blast, attending my best friend of his sister wedding which (my adik angkat) held at Dewan Suarah Miri was superb. It is a must to take picture whole gang that runs a riot, nah .. we're not causing a riot just a huge of joy and laughter. Some of pics we took it yesterday, couldn't post any blogs yesterday ever since kinda exhausted.

Urrmm this is Along a.k.a Clark Kent haha ... I wonder wasn't it he suppose to take a picture lol.

Freestyle .. on 23/03/2013 (Majlis Akad Nikah)

Don't tell me you guys are playing games again.

The checkers... Along (Clark Kent) and I ... where's the others I guess still busy get some food.

Singelacy Club except for in the middle already married and the one standing next to me dah jadi tunang orang hehe .. so .. whose next gonna be the next on the altar ..

This what I can call my favourite scene lol ..


Iklan Colgate hehe ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE