Chapter 14 - Internet Connection Run Me Nuts

It has been 3 days I'm living without internet at home, ever since every single internet connection went down including my phone fix home line. Gosh, I even can't do anything except reading a story book and seeking for something to crave on. I can't used my Celcom Broadband it can't cover the entire Desa Senadin area, I couldn't believe that it only offer Edge only. Damn, luckily I have streamyx at home and now it went down makes me feel like to cranking over the tower and scream what the heck is going on!!! I pay a lot for this kind of service???

Luckily TM Technician did took note an action to fix the problem as soon as they can. As what I've heard, a "responsible" person stole the cable which what the TM Technician told me on the phone. Can I tell that is tremendously eagerly to smash and munch that person into a pieces and threw it into the river. There is a lot of things can be done rather than stealing a those cable. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE