Chapter 19 - Glee is Back with Mama Mia


Finally Glee perform Mama Mia song. I've been waiting for a long time for them to perform ABBA songs and now they did. I really like it. Surprisingly Blaine Anderson's (Darren Chris) hair, wow much look better than the hair gel looks. Not forget Marley, she's such so stunning and gorgeous on this video I bet a lot of her  fans out gonna fall and like her more on Glee. 

Speaking on which, most of friends still did not know what Glee is. Come on guys this series is an epic, how come you guys even did not know Glee. Or maybe you guys are watching an adult series entire time I guess haha. Don't take it seriously it just a joke and no offence don't feel reluctant for what I've said hehe. 

Wannabe by Glee Cast

I wonder where's Sugar and Joe disappear to? Hrmm I guess it a must to watch this episode.Overall I still amazed and stun by looking at Marley. She's so gorgeous and beyond of my expectation by looking at her character on Glee all this time, it is a huge major transformation. Urmm Unique as Baby Spice kinda so so .. can't comment much about it otherwise a major nuclear attack by Unique's fan afterward haha.

Mashup - Blaine vs Sue

After all the Glee episodes now getting more boosting compare to previous episode that kinda bored and not much fun to watch. When it came into this, wow Glee is back. A mashup between Blaine and Sue Sylvester catch my attention much. I can't resist myself to watch it all over again, Sue as Nikki Minaj and Blaine as Mariah I guess can't even recall it. Technically, Blaine really shine and his vocal impress me much, cause it full of emotional and Sue seemly brings out anger, happiness. I like to look at when Sue finally smile happily while dancing Nikki's number. 

Okay, on my other part back to some questions throw by few of my friends why do am I so obsess about Glee. Here's the reason why, Glee had taught me a lot how to handle those bully. Never ever let other people bring you down on whatever they do to ease away all of your success that you build all this time.



Always be proud of yourself, no matter how do you look and physical is be confident you are beautiful from outside and inside. No one is ugly in this world, everyone is beautiful don't forget that. Beautiful or good looking people doesn't mean they are beauty in the inside. Being a open minded person, I don't mind to be friend with any gay or whatever sexual orientated they are, cause they are human too not an alien or something. I like to be friend with everyone, that can accept me the way who I am.

I might have plenty of weird characters that hardly to predict on for quite sometimes. But hence I still be myself not to be somebody else. :-)



Comments

Sarah said…
OMG!!! Is that Blaine? I can't even keep my eyes starring on at his hair.
Chloe said…
I do have agree on it, GLEE IS BACK!!! The level of enthusiasm is pumping up again. Damn! Darren or Blaine you're HOT!!
MizzTeana said…
Marley what a huge transformation.
Anonymous said…
What's up everyone, it's my fiгѕt pay a viѕit at this web рage, and pоst is genuinеlу
fruitful for me, κеep up posting thesе tyреs оf сontеnt.


Feel frее to surf to mу web ρage:
illegal sports juice
Anonymous said…
Great beat ! I wish to apprentice even as you amend your website,
how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a
applicable deal. I were tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vivid transparent concept

Here is my blog post: cheap party pills

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Moving On To The Next Chapter

What's in NazClie Enterprise ?