Chapter 24 - Hobby ...

I such a great fun doing something outta of your field for quite sometimes. Yesterday on 29 March 2013, my friend and I are having some photo shot going on at Marina Bay. Yeah of coarse certain places around Marina tend kinda spooky though and seeing things that you'll never expect eventhough on day time. Enough about it. Here some photo's that I've taken all this evening. Of coarse I do not have any DSLR camera unlike my friends all of them were carrying it on every single places in Marina that evening. hehe.

Zaty Model of The Day

Just experimenting, hence I found out it's kinda creative though.. yea credit to me ..

This is my favourite shot. Can you see it. One person into two different spot at once. Once again my experimental works.

Gang of Photographer Have A Time Break ...

Can I Park Here ...

Yellow light for certain spot ...

Last But Not Least ME!! hehe ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE