Chapter 2 - Mashup

Looks delicious and spicy too

Monday people. Monday blues ... I wasn't expect that it is gonna be tremendously amazing Monday morning lolz. This evening Im expecting to attend a dance class. The reasons why do I put a curry on a bowl because I want it too. Haha.

Anyway, I don't really mingle with those negative minded which really annoy me much. You don't have to speak kinda loud just to get other people attention. It seems like you do not have a dignity at all. 

As usual for breakfast I take Herbal Life Formula 1 and Formula 3. Kinda healthy aye, yeah if you want to live healthy do not be afraid to spend a few of your bucks on a health product. 

Promote suda ekkeke.. i guess that's all from me for now...

p/s I'm going for shopping this afternoon if you guys don't mind to join me lolz





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE