Chapter 13 - Saturday Activity

It wasn't like a typical Saturday to me. Cause I feel like today is Sunday
My schedule kinda pack and it is even harder for me to squeeze in my other activities.
A candid pic of my best friend Dahlan hehe.. he never knew that I took this pic can't wait to look at his facial expression later on haha!

Actually we are having Majlis Makan Haul Arwah Ke 1 Tahun at my friend house (Dahlan).

Okay seriously I'm outta of idea right now.

Guys.. what are you both up too.. hrrmm ..

Owh ok.. now I get it .. seriously Dungeon Quest gosh I do need to install this game.

Urrmm am I interrupting. Seemly both you on a tournament  right now..

Excuse me what are you doing behind my back...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE