Chapter 11 - Friday ....


Friday people .. Yeah it is Friday .. I always seeking forward for Friday to come. But not forget for all Muslim guy out there it is a must go for Friday Prayers. Don't give such a lame excuses because of laziness feeding you away since Friday lunch break kinda 2 hours long. 

Friday for me it is a full of bless, and what do I like about Friday is ... that is my secret lol. Anyway, I'm seeking forward for place to hop in and grab some lunch. Kinda blurry right now, still can't figure where to grab my lunch cause I've forgot to cook a meal today. My mom still at Long Loyang harvesting paddy, I guess she shall be there about a week I guess.

Gosh I'm starving, what am I going to eat. Of coarse I'm not gonna be freak out like Garfield on pic hehe ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE