Chapter 17 - Glee Bye Bye Bye

It wasn't a Bye Bye Bye for Glee. I'm such a huge fan of Glee, from the beginning most of my post all about Glee I know some of my friends used to me that have you other things to share rather than all about Glee. Well duh ... there's nothing to do with you though. Okay let's not making it to intense muttering, blubbering and so on.

I found out a Mashup between Mr Shue and Finn were and epic. Both of them sang a song from the legendary Boy Band Backstreet Boys and N'Sync. I can't stop watching it over and over again.


There's more. Plenty of video from Glee that catch my attention a lot. I think you'll guys gonna be like it though.







I hope you'll guys enjoy watching it :-)



Comments

Anonymous said…
You should learn how to create a better and interesting title though.

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE