Chapter 4 - Living In A Healthy Life

Hello guys, how fast time goes, today is Tuesday and tomorrow is Wednesday. I still need work harder on it to build my bakery empire. Ease all of the negativity and build the positivity. Begin March 2013, I start to educate myself to build some muscles on my body and loosen fatten belly within few months. Oh well that wasn't easy it sounds like, of coarse a lot and a lot of things I need to avoid especially not to take a fast food too often, because of the calories, fat and carbo kinda high though even though it has been stated there all about nutrition and so on it won't help at all.

Herbal Life F1 and F3 (Protein)

So I start to take Herbal Life. I can say it has been 4 days I've taken it, of coarse I can't expect to get a fast result though. I also started to take my dance lesson so it helps me more on shaping my body. I'm not that confident enough with my fat belly walking around I feel like carrying a "6 months" baby that won't get delivered by anytime. Haha ... The reasons I'm taking it not because of losing or gaining weight, I want to maintain my weight , and to gain all the nutrition that I have lost. Okay nowadays esp for us living in the city surely most of us not taken a well-balanced food. Easiest way for us to our food is McDonalds, KFC and etc hehe.. well of coarse that is the fastest and you even do not have to wait longer to cook and even it taste delicious too. Okay stop it! Gosh I'm ragging myself on seducing a fast food. Okay I need to focus focus focus. Hehe ..

My first experience on last Thursday was superb and I really enjoying it even though kinda tired, exhausted, losen some breath (asthma) but it won't stop me from keeping follow every single steps on dance move. But hey, every single obstacles need to be faces whatever we do.

List of Classes That I'll Get To Pick On

After all I'm still a happy go lucky person. No matter what people gonna say about my physical body right now. I know that I'm not that perfect, and I'll find a way to make the difference by not taking a risk to get crazy diet. I'm not gonna be it, otherwise I might turn into some kind of lack of nutrition and seemly like not taken a meal for years. Hahah ...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE