Chapter 7 : Maturity Level

Most of people out there keep on questioning about my maturity. Okay, I am mature enough it just I don't to show it to rest of the world, I like to be who I am. Happy go lucky, sometimes I'm being childish and so on. There is a time I talk like an adult, esp meeting my clients. I have to be professional to talk with my clients, of coarse I can't be joking in the entire conversation by without any business talk.

When I'm texting to my friend, literally I don't talk really serious for quite sometimes. Being a talkative like me, is not easy to shut my mouth if plenty of ideas so sudden pop up out of my head need to be spill off. I just realize that most of the time I talk kinda fast that hardly people to catch up. I'm getting used it, I can't change it.

If you're telling me that I'm not mature enough go and get a room, look at yourself in the mirror would you be somebody else that you're not. I am is who I am whether you like it or not, it is up to you stop judging me. You're not an American Idol judges or something or Personality Judges.

I'm more likely to have a various type or personality keep on changing every second. Which I can't tell what and why. It all comes naturally, and it is important to be yourself. Not being somebody else, that is how you show how do you feel.

I choose to be me, myself. I'm seeking for someone to LOVE me they way who I am. I change if a person want me to change. I did not to be who really I am to be like mature guy, but in the end I feel miserable and suffer. From that point I've decided not to be somebody else that I'm not. My friend used to tell me that they like to be friend with me with who I am. A TRUE LOVE is LOVING somebody with who they are. It all matter about personality, no matter how mature that person are if the personality kinda bad like a wicked witch/wizard it just give such a ridiculous relationship. 

The conclusion is be TRUE WHO YOU ARE. DON'T JUDGE on someone that not shown MATURITY side. Cause you'll never know that person might be better than a MATURE people that you ever known. :-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE