Chapter 6 : Food Hunting

It is not normal if I'm not seeking for a new place to eat or try something new on the restaurant. Well as a Chef Wannabe I have to try every single food "HALAL" only so I can interpret into some sort of an idea perhaps. Gosh I do lost of idea haha.

Okay this afternoon my friend and I having our lunch at Citrus Waterfront. Surprisingly, the quantity on the food itself kinda a lot and worth a ringgit to spend on it. Especially the fries, I thought it was a small amount and it price not worth, when it arrived. I was stunned how big the fries is and the dip slurppp .. yummy. I like.

Butter Chicken With Rice and I've forgot the rest of it lolz



A Giant Fries and it is fresh I like ...

Here the dip sauce .. mayonnaise I guess it mixture of pickles and some sort of herbs I guess. On the other hand the one almost reddish looking, it taste like a fish sauce with a slice of chili and sesame oil. Yummy. 

Worth it though it only cost RM6.50 only .. If you're thinking to have it alone you better think twice cause it huge and a lot.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE