Chapter 15 - Mummy is Coming Back

Yipee .. my mom is coming back from her home village. cause she went for harvesting paddy and attend a memorial ceremony for my late cousin, who had last Saturday. Okay, it is such a hypocrite if I'm saying that I'm not miss my mom. Living and survival all by your own at a huge house and a lot of things need to be take care of, such a huge challenge for me. At day time I'm going to work and after work I'll become a gardener. But a typical gardener just sprinkle some water on to the flowers and so on. Hehe.

It won't be a long updated blogs I've made today, cause I still reserve some of it for the next chapter. On the next Chapter I wanna to show share about my Maintain Weight and Reducing Waist on My Fat Belly Program. Hehe ..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fly to SIBU

Boba Milk Tea Phenomenon

FUTURE